- 10ml bottle
- Broad spectrum hemp extract (500mg of CBD + other phytocannabinoids)
- Approx 2mg per drop
- Sourced from organically grown, non-GMO, pesticide-free hemp plants
- Independently lab tested for potency and purity
- Zero THC (non-psychoactive)
Buy Broad Spectrum 500mg CBD Oil + Free Next Day Delivery
There’s nothing we take more pride in than the quality of our CBD oil tinctures and the customers we serve that have put us in such high demand. Not only are we one of the best UK brands on the CBD market, but Blessed CBD has received much attention for our high-quality oil that we, unfortunately, had to create a waiting list in order to fairly serve everyone interested in buying our CBD tinctures.
Due to the very confusing relationship CBD has had with the UK, many people still don’t know a lot of critical information about CBD.
Some of the most common questions we get are:
- Are CBD products legal?
- Are CBD products safe?
- Is a doctor’s prescription needed in order to obtain the oil?
- How much THC is in the product?
- What is the Endocannabinoid System?
- Does CBD/hemp oil even work?
- What is the correct CBD dosage?
- Are there any psychoactive effects or side effects?
- What extraction process was used?
- What’s the difference between full spectrum CBD oil and broad spectrum?
Once again, we definitely understand all the questions, especially after you find out that though CBD is legal in the UK, the industry is unregulated (for now) which is why there are so many CBD brands that:
- Falsely claim to contain CBD (Cannabidiol) and other cannabinoids, when they actually contain none at all
- Claim a product contains far more CBD than it actually does
- Refuse to share lab results for their CBD oil products
- Use harmful extraction methods that leave behind contaminated plant materials
- Make false claims about the miraculous things CBD cannot do
When you order from Blessed CBD’s range of high-quality CBD oil products, you can rest easy because we only use organic hemp that is grown in the highest quality conditions (our hemp farms are located in the USA and Europe).
We only use our hemp when a new batch is being made so we can guarantee high levels of consistency and quality from batch to batch. Our proprietary extraction method leaves behind a CBD oil of the best quality.
Additionally, Blessed CBD’s CBD oils are:
- 100% natural plant extract and non-GMO
- Free of pesticides and harsh chemical solvents
- Broad-spectrum (allowing you to benefit from different cannabinoids)
- Free of additives and 100% vegan
- Manufactured using supercritical CO2 extraction
- Only available in the United Kingdom (Europe soon!)
- Third-party lab tested (verifying the amount of CBD in our products)
- Pure and potent (we pack a high amount of CBD in our 10ml bottles)
- Easy to use (place the oil under your tongue using our convenient oil spray/dropper)
Typically, a CBD oil brand that doesn’t offer very many products is seen as not having enough range, but that simplicity is what gives us an edge in quality. All of our attention is set on making the UK’s best quality CBD oil every single day. Our range of products is far better than what you’ll find in high street stores.
This is not for us to convince you. Our customers can be found on many websites telling of their experience with our oils versus the others available in the UK, and many consider us the best CBD oil company in the UK.
The benefits of CBD oil
If any brand in the UK market is making claims that their CBD products can cure any medical issues or can guarantee you that you are going to see results, this is a red flag.
Blessed CBD, however, is a huge advocate of CBD oil, and we have a hard time ignoring the wealth of research and government approval that have identified the active hemp extract as having potential benefits.
What few people in the UK realize is that thousands of UK residents have been using CBD oil long before the government decided to even consider it a food supplement.
While Blessed CBD does not guarantee miraculous effects in any way, we do guarantee that you’re getting more than organic hemp. You’re getting more than a safe oil that is free of undesirable plant material.